Antifreeze Poisoning in Cats: What to Know
Antifreeze is highly toxic to cats, and in the wintertime,…
$448 paid to the family of Mickey Mouse, a Yorkshire Terrier from Arizona
Mickey Mouse (the dog, not the mouse) had a terrible cough and needed the attention of his veterinarian right away. Mickey, a 9-year-old Yorkshire Terrier, had a strained cough and just wasn’t acting like himself.
So, after an exam by the veterinarian, along with lab work and x-rays, he was diagnosed with tracheitis, an inflammation or infection of the trachea or windpipe. This infection can come from many sources including bacteria, viral, inhalation of allergens or irritants, or can even be an indication of cancer.
Mickey was treated early and is doing much better. Thanks to their Lifetime 5,000 pet insurance policy, Mickey’s pet parents had the peace of mind knowing that with 90% reimbursement they could afford immediate veterinary treatment for him.
-Insured with PetFirst Pet Insurance since 2012