Antifreeze Poisoning in Cats: What to Know
Antifreeze is highly toxic to cats, and in the wintertime,…
Moots rooted through the garbage and ate 15 K-Cups. He had to have surgery to remove the plastic and foil, as well as have a blood panel and monitoring for the caffeine consumption.
Moots’ Vet Bill: $5,041.99
PetFirst Paid: $4,447.79
His brother, Banjo, also got in the action. He ate the coffee grounds from inside the K-Cups, before Moots ate them. He had to be treated for caffeine toxicity.
Banjo’s Vet Bill: $1,212.26
PetFirst Paid: $1,046.03
Do you have a pet that likes to eat out of the garbage? You need a pet insurance plan to cover for those with an indiscretionary stomach.