Antifreeze Poisoning in Cats: What to Know
Antifreeze is highly toxic to cats, and in the wintertime,…
$1,520.01 paid to the family of Toby, a Border Collie Mix from Connecticut
Freshly washed grapes looked too good to resist for a 1 year old Border Collie Mix named Toby. After eating the grapes right out of the sink, Toby started to feel sick. Toby’s family rushed him to the emergency vet worried that his kidneys were failing. After induced vomiting, fluids, urinalysis, and 3 days of hospitalization, Toby’s pet parents were faced with a vet bill totaling $1,788.90. Thankfully they had a PetFirst Lifetime pet insurance policy and after their $100 deductible were reimbursed for 90% of the vet costs!
-Insured since 2014