Antifreeze Poisoning in Cats: What to Know
Antifreeze is highly toxic to cats, and in the wintertime,…
$3,722.21 paid to the family of Bree, a Labrador Retriever from Oregon.
Meet Bree, a 5 year old Labrador Retriever who found herself sick just a few weeks ago. After chewing and swallowing something she shouldn’t have, Bree became very sick. She ended up having emergency surgery to remove the foreign object, something rubber. Bree also required a few nights stay in the hospital, fluids and an ultrasound. Thanks to Bree’s Lifetime $5,000 pet insurance plan, not only was her procedure covered, PetFirst reimbursed her family $3,722.21 and she is on the road to recovery.
-Insured with PetFirst Pet Insurance since 2009