Antifreeze Poisoning in Cats: What to Know
Antifreeze is highly toxic to cats, and in the wintertime,…
Bryan, my fiance, is a police officer & is often subjected to highly stressful situations on a regular basis. Several months ago he was involved in a work related accident that was very traumatic. As a result, he developed poor sleeping patterns and difficulty falling asleep. However, since we adopted Ammo, his overall stress level has improved & he is finally able to sleep more peacefully at night with Ammo wedged between his legs at the end of the bed. We joke how Ammo is his “PTSD” pal since he has been such an enrichment to both of our lives. He may not officially sport the therapy dog vest but he certainly fulfills that role within our home.
Keeping Ammo as healthy as possible is a priority for us. Given his age, he still has puppy tendencies that put him at risk for injury especially if he were to ingest something potentially toxic or harmful. Having the PetFirst policy has been a reassuring way to ensure that in the event of an unexpected emergency, we would be able to provide the best available care.”
Brittany D., proud pet parent of Ammo