Pet Insurance Plans > Lifetime Accident & Illness
Caring for your furry friend from birth into the golden years is easy with Lifetime 5,000. This pet insurance plan covers dogs, cats, kittens and puppies for accidents and illnesses plus provides:
- Lifelong coverage for breed-specific, hereditary, chronic & congenital conditions
- Up to $5,000 reimbursement on your pet’s veterinary expenses
- Highest reimbursement amount available that resets each year upon renewal
- No per incident limits, can spend entire annual limit on one incident if needed
- Shareable coverage for up to 3 pets under 10 years old on one plan
- Add-on Routine coverage to help cover out-of-pocket maintenance expenses
This is our most popular lifetime plan. It is great for pets of any age and breed, including senior dogs and cats. If you have never purchased pet insurance or are looking for more comprehensive yet affordable coverage, this plan is exactly what you need.
Accident coverage is effective at 12:01 EST following activation, and illness coverage is effective 14 days later.
Click here for a full list of exclusions for Lifetime 5,000