Pet Insurance Plans > Lifetime Accident & Illness
Giving your four-legged friend the best care available throughout their life is possible with PetFirst's Lifetime 20,000 coverage. This pet insurance plan covers dogs, cats, kittens and puppies for accidents and illnesses plus provides:
- Lifelong coverage for breed-specific, hereditary, chronic & congenital conditions
- Up to $20,000 reimbursement on your pet’s veterinary expenses
- Highest reimbursement amount available that resets each year upon renewal
- No per incident limits, can spend entire annual limit on one incident if needed
- Shareable coverage for up to 3 pets under 10 years old on one plan
- Add-on Routine coverage to help cover out-of-pocket maintenance expenses
This plan is great for pet parents seeking reimbursement for high veterinary bills, and is ideal for owners of large breed dogs, purebreds, as well as show dogs and cats.
Accident coverage is effective at 12:01 EST following activation, and illness coverage is effective 14 days later.
Click here for a full list of exclusions for Lifetime 20,000