Pet Insurance Plans > Lifetime Accident & Illness
Providing life-long care is easier with Lifetime 10,000. This pet insurance plan covers dogs, cats, kittens and puppies for accidents and illnesses plus provides:
- Lifelong coverage for breed-specific, hereditary, chronic & congenital conditions
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement on your pet’s veterinary expenses
- Highest reimbursement amount available that resets each year upon renewal
- No per incident limits, can spend entire annual limit on one incident if needed
- Shareable coverage for up to 3 pets under 10 years old on one plan
- Add-on Routine coverage to help cover out-of-pocket maintenance expenses
This plan is great for pet parents seeking reimbursement for moderate to high veterinary bills, and is ideal for owners of purebreds, breeds prone to hereditary and congenital conditions, and large breed dogs.
Accident coverage is effective at 12:01 EST following activation, and illness coverage is effective 14 days later.
Click here for a full list of exclusions for Lifetime 10,000