Pet Insurance Plans > Standard Accident & Illness
Covering moderate veterinary bills is easier with Standard 1,500. This pet medical insurance plan covers dogs, cats, puppies and kittens ages 8 weeks to 9 years for accidents and illnesses plus provides:
- $7,500 of accident and illness coverage each year
- Up to $1,500 reimbursement for each incident your pet sustains
- Ample coverage for illnesses & injuries such as broken bones, foreign body surgeries, pneumonia or tumor removals
- Shareable coverage for up to 3 pets under 10 years old on one plan
- Add-on Routine coverage to help cover out-of-pocket maintenance expenses
If you're a budget-conscious pet parent who wants pet health protection that goes beyond basic coverage, our Standard 1,500 Accident & Illness policy is what you need. The premium is very reasonably priced for the great coverage you receive, which also includes the following supplemental benefits:
- $250 Advertising and Reward Fees for a lost pet
- $250 Boarding Kennel Fees should you be hospitalized and unable to care for your pet
If you would like coverage for chronic, hereditary and congenital conditions, our Lifetime Accident & Illness plan is just what you're looking for. It has no per incident limits, so should your pet have an accident or illness requiring expensive surgery or treatment, you can spend the entire annual limit on that one incident if needed.
Accident coverage is effective at 12:01 EST following activation, and illness coverage is effective 14 days later.
Click here for a full list of exclusions for Standard 1,500