Pet Insurance Plans > Standard Accident & Illness
Covering low to moderate veterinary bills is easier with Standard 1,000. This pet medical insurance plan covers dogs, cats, puppies and kittens ages 8 weeks to 9 years for accidents and illnesses plus provides:
- $1,000 of accident coverage and $1,000 of illness coverage each year
- Up to $1,000 reimbursement for each incident your pet sustains
- Basic coverage for illnesses & injuries such as cuts, burns, ear infections, upset stomach & allergies
- Shareable coverage for up to 3 pets under 10 years old on one plan
- Add-on Routine coverage to help cover out-of-pocket maintenance expenses
If you're a pet parent looking for basic pet health coverage, our Standard 1,000 Accident & Illness policy is a great choice. The premium for this plan is low and perfect for the owner on a budget.
If you would like coverage for chronic, hereditary and congenital conditions, our Lifetime Accident & Illness plan is just what you're looking for. It has no per incident limits, so should your pet have an accident or illness requiring expensive surgery or treatment, you can spend the entire annual limit on that one incident if needed.
Accident coverage is effective at 12:01 EST following activation, and illness coverage is effective 14 days later.
Click here for a full list of exclusions for Standard 1,000