Signs and Symptoms of Ulcers in Dogs
Stomach ulcers in dogs are more common than you would…
1. Chocolate, coffee, or other forms of caffeine affect the heart and nervous system.
2. Grapes and raisins can damage the kidneys.
3. Moldy or spoiled foods are just as toxic forpets as they are for humans.
4. Any type of bone orpit that can get lodged in your pet’s airway and disrupt breathing.
5. Citrus oils can cause vomiting.
6. Dairy products are difficult for animals to digest often causing diarrhea.
7. Onions and garlic can cause anemia, especially in cats.
8. Any raw meats, fish, or egg can also cause serious health problems.
9. High doses of salt can cause electrolyte imbalances.
10. Don’t feed your dog cat food or give your cat dog food. They will not get the nutrients they need from an improper food.