Sammie survives a venomous run-in | PetFirst

Sammie survives a venomous run-in

by PetFirst Pet Insurance
2 years ago

Sammie Shayne is a playful pup who had an unfortunate run-in with a Copperhead snake. After noticing on bite on her nose, she was rushed to the vet to receive antivenin.

Ready? Start your free quote



Tags




You May Also Like...

Can My Dog Have a Stroke?

The prospect of your dog potentially suffering a stroke is…

by PetFirst
23 hours ago

May Fruits, Herbs, & Veggies: Can Your Dog Eat Apricots, Mint & Kale?

Many fresh whole foods are often as good for our…

by PetFirst
3 days ago

May is Responsible Animal Guardian Month

Most of us with animals know that being responsible for…

by PetFirst
1 week ago

Start your free quote.

What is your pet's name?

Get My Free Quote Get Quote
855-270-7387

Customer Support


Blog
About Us Partnerships Email Us