Gipper's shocking ordeal | PetFirst

Gipper’s shocking ordeal

by PetFirst Pet Insurance
10 months ago

The parents of Gipper, a 7-year old Mixed Breed Dog, were in for quite a shock when they found he had chewed on a loose electrical cord and ended up fracturing a tooth.

Ready? Start your free quote



Tags




You May Also Like...

Safety Tips: Protect Your Dogs & Cats From Seasonal Hazards

Christmas lights, tinsel, glass decorations and the Christmas tree itself;…

by PetFirst
2 days ago

What To Know Before Giving A Dog As A Gift

Guest Post by Robbi Hess  Should you give a puppy…

by PetFirst
4 days ago

Common Winter Pet Illnesses

Guest Blogger: Janine DeVault  We all know that winter is synonymous…

by PetFirst
6 days ago

Start your free quote.

What is your pet's name?

Get My Free Quote Get Quote
855-270-7387

Customer Support


Blog
About Us Partnerships Email Us