A chocolate-caused cause for alarm | PetFirst

A chocolate-caused cause for alarm

by PetFirst Pet Insurance
2 years ago

Maggie the Aussie-Doodle got more than she bargained for after eating chocolate one night. She was rushed to the vet, and after many workups, she was able to be treated.

Ready? Start your free quote



Tags




You May Also Like...

How to Identify a Puppy Mill Versus a Responsible Breeder

The American Kennel Club currently recognizes nearly 200 dog breeds.…

by PetFirst
2 days ago

Why Adopt a Special Needs Cat 

Over 3 million cats enter a shelter somewhere in the United…

by PetFirst
3 days ago

Pet Insurance and Cancer

Cancer is the number one disease-related cause of death for…

by PetFirst
3 days ago

Start your free quote.

What is your pet's name?

Get My Free Quote Get Quote