A chocolate-caused cause for alarm | PetFirst

A chocolate-caused cause for alarm

by PetFirst Pet Insurance
1 year ago

Maggie the Aussie-Doodle got more than she bargained for after eating chocolate one night. She was rushed to the vet, and after many workups, she was able to be treated.

Ready? Start your free quote



Tags




You May Also Like...

How To Recognize Signs of Stress in Your Dog

We’ve all experienced stress; tight shoulders, tension headaches, irritability, anxiety,…

by PetFirst
21 hours ago

Easter Safety Tips For Pets

Easter Sunday is fast approaching and along with that comes…

by PetFirst
4 days ago

Claims Coordinator/Adjuster

PetFirst Pet Insurance is seeking a Claims Coordinator Adjuster. This…

by PetFirst
6 days ago

Start your free quote.

What is your pet's name?

Get My Free Quote Get Quote