Pet insurance policies can be confusing. PetFirst wants to make it as simple and straightforward as possible. With PetFirst, you can be sure your pet is protected by one of the best pet healthcare plans in the industry.
See how PetFirst compares to other pet insurance providers in the U.S.
It is Easy to Get Pet Insurance with PetFirst:
- Plan covers dogs and cats of all ages & breeds
- No initial vet exam required for coverage
- Shortest waiting periods in the industry
- Accident coverage starts at midnight EST following enrollment
- Illness coverage begins 14 days later
- No sign up fee
- No cancellation fee
- 14-day money back guarantee
The Benefits of PetFirst Pet Insurance:
- No schedule of benefits
- No per-incident limits
- No lifetime limits
- Exam fee coverage
- Healthy pet discount upon renewal if no accident or illness claims are submitted
Great Coverage You Get with PetFirst's Lifetime Plan:
- Accident & illness coverage- including breed-specific, congenital and chronic care
- Coverage for bi-lateral conditions
- No additional wait period on hip dysplasia, patella luxations or orthapedic conditions
- Covers unlimited foreign body ingestions per year
- Periodontal disease covered
- Cruciates covered after 12-months on plan
- Reimbursement for holistic care or alternative therapies
Most insurance plans for dogs and cats cover accidents and illnesses. It isn't until your read the fine print you see holes in your coverage. At PetFirst, we want to be as transparent as possible so you know what is and what is not covered. Take a look at our Questions To Ask before purchasing dog or cat insurance for your pet.
Read the plan exclusions carefully and please take a look at our Pet Insurance FAQs, then get your free pet insurance quote. If you still have questions call and speak to our pet-friendly, knowledgeable representatives and we'll get you the information you need.