Pet insurance can help provide financial relief in the inevitable event that your pet needs significant veterinary care. PetFirst offers a variety of plans to suit your needs, whether you have senior pets, want coverage for routine care, or want to customize your own plan.
Since we started in 2004, PetFirst has been offering coverage to pet owners across the US. Today, PetFirst Pet Insurance is the fastest-growing pet insurance company in North America, and we've helped thousands of families pay for their pets' veterinary care.
PetFirst has been featured on: CNBC, US. News, Fox News, and MSNBC as a trusted source for pet health news.
Here are 8 benefits specific to choosing PetFirst as your pet insurance partner:
- PetFirst plans are available for all breeds.
- PetFirst’s Lifetime Accident and Illness plan options DO cover congenital and hereditary conditions.
- There are NO per-incident limits with the Lifetime Accident and Illness plan options and coverage amounts range from $5,000 to $20,000 per year.
- Reimbursement is based on a percentage and claims are reviewed line-by-line by veterinary technicians to ensure maximum reimbursement.
- Pet parents have the option of adding a Routine Care rider to their pet’s insurance plan.
- PetFirst does offer a discount for paying annually. However, there are options for monthly payment as well.
- Accident coverage beings as early as the next day (12:01 a.m. EST); Illness coverage begins on the 14th day the policy is in effect.
- Coverage can begin as early as 8 weeks old for puppies and kittens.