Will work directly with pet parents to provide solutions for their pet insurance needs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage inbound email and phone inquiries from our customers for the purpose of selling a pet insurance policy.
- Make outbound calls to current or prospective customers in an attempt to sell Pet Insurance from warm leads.
- Handle all calls promptly and effectively to minimize customer wait times per company standards while at the same time focusing on building rapport.
- Build strong knowledge of services offered to assist in soft customer up-sell.
- Track and prepare reports as required by management.
- Additional activities as directed by management.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2+ years of proven sales success within an inbound service environment, preferably a direct sales environment.
- Ability to operate in a fast-pace, multi-tasking environment with deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and phone communication skills.
- Excellent tracking, follow-up, negotiating, and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently overcome objections.
- Articulate, professional, and possesses a strong quality sales mindset with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly (to include our proprietary CRM system for managing customers).
- Proven history of adherence to corporate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Strong computer background using MS Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Flexible Schedule requirements, with the ability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Proven attendance reliability.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in Insurance Sales, Service industry and/or Contact Center environment.
- Proven success in sales, with a sales conversion rate of 20% or better.
- Resident Property and Casualty Insurance License is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred; high school diploma or GED is required.
Interested in more information on this position, or would like to apply?
Reports To: General Manager of Operations